I dreamt about you nearly every night this week 
How many secrets can you keep? 
Cause there’s this tune I’ve found that makes me think of you somehow 
And I play it on repeat until I fall asleep 
Spilling drinks on my settee 

Do I wanna know?
If this feeling flows both ways 
It’s hard to see you go
I’m sorta hoping that you’d stay 
Baby we both know
That the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day 

Crawling back to you 
Ever thought of calling when you’ve had a few? 
Cause I always do 
Well baby I’m too busy being yours to fall for somebody new 
Now I’ve thought it through 
Crawling back to you 

So have you got the guts? 
Been wondering if your heart’s still open, and if so I wanna know what time it shuts 
Simmer down and pucker up 
I’m sorry to interrupt 
It’s just I’m constantly on the cusp of trying to kiss you 
But I dunno if you feel the same as I do 
We could be together if you wanted to